3/23/09

Gorgeous Weather!!!

I love spring when the weather starts getting warm and the grass is turning green and all the plants are starting to bloom. God is great!=) Today the weather is so beautiful. It's about 70 degrees right now and that's pretty much how I like it.=) I don't mind when it gets warmer than this though. The rest of my family is taking advantage of this nice day, they're starting a garden. Zeke for some reason(that I don't understand) has taken an interest in gardening. This year's garden is going to be a little bigger than last year's garden and I can hear Dad outside tilling/plowing(whatever it's called) right now. It's pretty loud. My mom's bugging me to take some pictures of the new garden, so I'll go do that, then post them so you can see what it looks like.=)

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment