10/16/09

Results & Up-date

I'm proud to say both volleyball teams won their games. It wasn't a super hard team, but I did feel that we played a bit better than we have been.=) Since Jenny is still hurt and Martha had to work(she couldn't change her schedule last minute), I got to play middle hitter! And we still won! And this is remembering that I started this post like 3 weeks ago......=)

So, Jenny's better now, but a couple of the other girls are sick. Please keep both VB teams in your prayers!

Since the State tournament was canceled, we get to go to nationals!=) It's gonna be fun.=)

O yeah, the JV & Varsity have games tonight(Oct. 16th). JV plays at 5 @ Redeemer & Varsity plays right after, about 7. I think we're playing Maranatha, a team we haven't played yet this year. I think we beat them last year, but I have no idea how good they are this year....so... come watch some volleyball and support the team!=) Hopefully we'll be awake today.

No comments:

Post a Comment