9/21/09

RHAA Volleyball Games

For anyone who enjoys watching a game of volleyball, both JV and Varsity have matches tomorrow(Tuesday)!=) The JV game starts @ 7 w/ the Varsity right afterward. Both games are at the Redeemer gym. I think admission is $1 family cap. $5. Or something like that.=) There's also concessions. Oh, btw, I'm on Varsity this year.=)

Oh, yeah.....volleyball reminded me. We need to be praying for Jenny Williams. Right before our home game Friday, she dove for the ball and in landing, jarred her knee/leg/hip in such a way as to rearrange something and make it hurt. Not quite sure what's wrong, but she said it felt like a nerve was getting pinched when she moved in certain ways. I'll try to get some more current info., but I thought she would appreciate our prayers. Hopefully it is a fixable problem and she'll be able to play the rest of the season. But more importantly she's a great friend and a child of God.=) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment