4/19/09

Going Great so Far!!

The first two performances for the Pirates of Penzance went really well!!! Both shows were sold out which made the stage super hot for the actors, but also helped us get pumped up too! I don't think anyone noticed the lights or anything which means all those behind-the-scenes people(who, in my opinion are some of the most important people) were doing their job.=) Of course there were a couple of minor mistakes(including a parasol snapping in half!), but everyone covered very nicely/professionally and I don't think the audience noticed. Great job everyone!!!! Thank you Papa for the flower! That was very sweet of you. Oh, and the brownies were great Jenna! Thanks a million! I miss all you piratey people so much already! Good thing we have more performances!! But after that........no, I'm not going to think about those horrible dark days to come!!!!!!!!!!! I will see some of you today................of course I don't think the people I'll see read my blog, but oh well. Sorry to all you guys who aren't in the play. Maybe you can try out next year!!=) I'm really tired. I don't have any pictures right now, but so many people have taken pics that I might just steal someone else's........ I will try to take some pictures this weekend....... maybe next time I post I'll have some for you!! OK, I'll stop rambling on and on and on and on and on...............................well you get the point. TTFN!!(I love Tiger!)

No comments:

Post a Comment