2/5/10

Zeke

Zeke got braces! I'm sure some of you already know that, but yeah. Let me see...I think it was yesterday morning, so Thurs., I think. He said he'd have them for 2 years, then his teeth should be a lot better. For those of you who know what Zeke's teeth look like I'm sure you will be relieved. I sure am.;) Of course, now Mom's all worried that I need braces, which I probably kinda-sorta do, but then Dad decided that since my teeth are fine health-wise(it's just hard to brush certain spots), that I could wait until I was married or something. That'll be awhile....

Anyways, Zeke said that while his teeth didn't really hurt at first, now they do a little(especially when he bites anything remotely hard). Mom and Dad both had braces, but Mom's got messed up again because of something having to do w/ the roof of her mouth, and Dad's got a little squished 'cause he didn't get his wisdom teeth out. Anyways, Dad informed Zeke that as soon as your teeth stop hurting you have another appointment and they crank it real hard. Zeke did not look excited about this. But he did manage to go to basketball practice w/out the world ending, so I think he'll be fine. The only problem is that now since so many people have braces, it's not weird anymore, so I can't really tease Z effectively.=( I might survive though. I'm sure I can find something else to tease him about....hmm.....

Yeah. So that's it. Why is it that I can't summarize? At least I didn't write quite as much as last time...oh, pictures to come soonish, hopefully. I asked Zeke if I could, but he said no. I'll convince him to change his mind eventually. Sitting on him might work...

No comments:

Post a Comment