2/16/10

Spring, I miss you!

I want spring to come!!!! I like winter and I love snow, and I don't mind it being cold, but we've had plenty this year already. I want it to be warm so I can wear shorts and a T-shirt and run around barefoot and squish my toes in the cool mud and for it to be warm enough that that feels good! But I suppose I will have to wait. I'm not very good at that. Another thing I don't like is not being able to ride! It's either too cold so I don't want to ride even though the ground would be ok, or it's nice and warmish and I want to ride but it's too muddy! Daddy likes to run so he doesn't really appreciate it when I ride B. on the trails when it's muddy; it kinda makes umm....gouges right where Daddy wants to run. It's great for twisting ankles though!

No comments:

Post a Comment