3/18/10

Opening Night!

Tonight's the night! I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to.=/ For those of you who didn't know (though I'm sure most of you do), Mom and I are in Fine Linen's production of Pride & Prejudice. I am a lowly ensemble person at the ball & party (my stage name is Amber). It's been a lot of fun, even though I was very tired after some practices and I was sick during one. But I get to dance and giggle w/ my good friends Ashley, Jeni, Sarah, and Abby in the background. Fine Linen's productions are always amazing so you should really try to come and see it!=) Oh yeah, Mom plays Lady Lucas (one of the town busy bodies). She's rather funny to watch as she interacts w/ Mrs. Bennet (Amanda Engelke). Anyways, here's a link to the flier w/ info. about times/dates and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment